To help worldwide military personnel cope with exceedingly high noise levels generated by engines and travel in armored vehicles, Bose has developed an active noise reduction military headset—the Combat Vehicle Crewman headset.
Designed for heavy, tracked armored vehicles such as tanks, this headset features:
- Patented full-spectrum noise reduction technology
- Ergonomic design, lighter weight and less spring force for a comfortable fit
- Binaural talk-through capability
The Combat Vehicle Crewman headset was designed exclusively for demanding military applications and features the revolutionary technology of Acoustic Noise Cancelling™ headset technology. It significantly reduces unwanted noise by detecting ambient noise and then creating a mirror image signal that reduces the level heard by the user.
Noise reduction + Clearer audio = Increased mission effectiveness
Tested for effectiveness by the US military, the technology of Bose Acoustic Noise Cancelling headsets:
- Can improve mission success by as much as 25%
- Improve intelligibility by up to 30%
- Increase permissible exposure time in noisy armored vehicles
- Can reduce stress and fatigue