Our best home theater systems
The Lifestyle® 525 system delivers vivid surround sound from five dynamic speakers, all for a singular audio experience you’ll want to enjoy again and again. Connect up to 6 HD video and audio sources—like your 3D Blu-ray Disc™ player, cable box or gaming system—with guided setup. And with exclusive Bose® Unify® technology, everything works easily and seamlessly as a single system.
- Dynamic surround sound, guided setup and simplified use with easy-to-follow onscreen messages
- Easily connect and control up to 6 of your HD video and music sources, with video upscaling to 1080p
- AM/FM tuner and remote with LCD display
- Customizes its sound to fit your room for a consistent, high-quality performance
- Direct/Reflecting® speakers
- Add streaming music—Internet radio, Pandora®, iTunes® playlists—with the included SoundTouch™ wireless adapter and your Wi-Fi® network
Easy to set up
The Unify® intelligent integration system walks you through system set up, step by step. As you're connecting components to the control console, the system recommends the best connectors via on-screen messages. It even confirms that the connection was made properly.
Easy to use
Unify technology also simplifies programming your Bose remote to control your Lifestyle® system and most anything attached to it. During set up, the Unify system identifies each connected component, and automatically teaches the Bose remote to control it. Plus, you'll view system information, including FM/AM status, on the Bose remote's LCD screen.
And once you're set up ...
You'll experience riveting surround sound for everything you watch. These systems feature compact cube speakers that blend elegantly into your room. The output is something you'd expect from speakers many times their size. That performance is complemented by an Acoustimass module that can be placed in a corner or out of view. Exclusive technology in the module helps provide the emotional intensity you feel at the theater or in a concert hall. Even hidden out of sight, its impact can't be missed.
Sound designed for your room
Your room is unique, with size, shape, textures and other elements affecting the sound you hear. The ADAPTiQ® system was developed to analyze your room and then adjust the Lifestyle® system's sound for a consistent, high-quality performance.
- 3D video compatibility enables your system to automatically display 3D video when connected to the appropriate 3D source(s) and a 3D TV
- Automatic video upscaling ensures movies and sports use the highest resolution capabilities of your display—up to 1080p over HDMI
- Proprietary Videostage® 5 decoding and post-processing circuitry, combined with digital 5.1 decoding and DTS®, delivers a high quality, multichannel surround sound experience from practically any source: DVDs, videocassettes, stereo CDs, even older mono TV shows and movies.
Streaming music with SoundTouch™
There’s a level of versatility with this system you’re going to love—and it goes well beyond the thrill of home theater. With the included Wi-Fi adapter, you can stream Internet radio, music services like Pandora® and playlists from your music library. All at the touch of a button on your remote. Imagine: You've just finished watching an action-packed blockbuster. Then you switch right over to your favorite Pandora station without even reaching for your smartphone. It's all made possible by SoundTouch™, and it is now available with this Lifestyle® system.
- Control console
- Acoustimass module
- 4 Direct/Reflecting speakers
- Horizontal center channel speaker
- Universal RF remote control with 4 AA batteries
- Front speaker cables (20')
- Rear speaker cables (50')
- Acoustimass module power cord (8')
- HDMI® cable (6')
- Power supply (5')
- AC Power cord
- Audio input cable
- IR emitter cable
- Stereo audio cable
- AM Antenna
- FM Antenna
- USB flash drive (for system updating only)
- SoundTouch™ wireless adaptor
- ADAPTiQ® audio calibration headset
|Total shipping weight||32.2kg|
Console rear panel
3 HDMI® inputs
2 high-definition component A/V inputs
1 USB input
Console front panel
1 HDMI input
1 analog input
1 analog A/V input
1 headphone jack
To view and print you'll need Adobe Reader:
No. The system includes a media console with abundant inputs/outputs and an AM/FM tuner.
Yes, this system can decode both Dolby TruHD and uncompressed multi-channel PCM.
You can connect a variety of HD sources, such as a Blu-ray Disc™ player, DVD player, cable box, gaming system, Apple TV, Roku player and many more. If it has HDMI or analog connectors, this system can integrate it to give you a great audio-visual experience. The system is designed to be flexible—with 6 HD inputs and a remote code database that can be updated—so you can connect most any source you want, now and in the future.
Yes. You can plug in these devices and others into the system's AUX input using a 3.5 mm cable.
Yes, 3D compatibility is enabled with an easy-to-install software update, available at Bose Product Support. Once the download is complete, this Lifestyle® system has full 3D compatibility to ensure you see content as intended with your 3D TV and connected sources.
We anticipate the SoundTouch™ wireless adapter will be available in early-to-mid 2014. With this separate adapter, your Lifestyle® system will be SoundTouch™ enabled to stream Internet radio, Pandora® and your music library wirelessly using your home Wi-Fi® network.