Shipping for Returns
Bose will refund in full all freight costs associated with valid returns made under the Bose Excitement Guarantee. In all other cases, you will be responsible for the costs of returning Bose products to us. See "Your Return Rights" for more information about your return and exchange options.
If you purchased your product at a Bose store or Bose authorised reseller, please contact them to discuss your return options. Authorised resellers cannot, unfortunately, accept returns of products purchased from Bose.co.nz or by phone. Also, Bose does not accept returns of Bose products purchased from other resellers.
Your return rights
If you are unhappy with your Bose product, or it is not performing as you think it should, you may have rights to return the product under:
- the Bose Manufacturer's Warranty
Your BOSE product comes with a Manufacturer's Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- the Supplier's Returns Policy
If you purchased your BOSE product from a Bose Store or authorised reseller, you may also have rights to return the product to that supplier under the supplier's returns policy. Please speak to the supplier from whom you purchased your BOSE product for further details.
- the Bose "Excitement Guarantee"
In addition, if you purchased your BOSE product online from bose.co.nz, direct from Bose over the phone or for products sold by bose.co.nz purchased from official Bose Stores, you have the benefit of the BOSE 21 Day Excitement Guarantee. The Bose Excitement Guarantee offers you a 21-day trial period to test out your new Bose product. If you are not satisfied with the purchase for any reason, you can simply return it within the 21 day trial period for a full refund of the product purchase price and all shipping costs. Click here for more details.
- New Zealand's Consumer Law: Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The product return rights given to you under the Manufacturer's Warranty, the Bose Excitement Guarantee and any supplier returns policy are additional to your rights to return products to the manufacturer or supplier
Who to contact if you are experiencing issues with the use, enjoyment or performance of your BOSE product:
If you are experiencing any issues with the use, enjoyment or performance of a product:
- purchased on bose.co.nz or direct from Bose over the phone, please call 0800 501 511 to discuss your return or exchange options with a customer service representative;
- purchased at a Bose store or from a Bose authorised reseller, please contact them to discuss your return or exchange options. If your complaint relates to a manufacturing defect, or other fault covered by the Manufacturer's Warranty or your statutory rights against Bose, you can also contact Bose directly to discuss your concerns and options.
Please be aware that Bose stores and Bose authorised resellers cannot, unfortunately, accept returns or exchanges of products purchased from bose.co.nz or direct from Bose by phone. These should be returned directly to Bose.