If the app fails to load or open, try these helpful tips:
Uninstall, re-download and re-install the app.
- An error may have occurred while the application was being downloaded and/or installed.
When reinstalling the app, be aware of any pop-up message that appears concerning the SoundTouch App and SoundTouch Music Server.
- Depending on the firewall or security software installed, if an "always allow" option is available, be sure to select this option; Otherwise select the option that allows for firewall access over any option that denies, restricts or limits firewall access.
If there are numerous programs running, try closing them before running the setup app.
- The computer may have limited resources preventing it from being able to run too many programs at once. Try closing some or all application before attempting to re-open the application.
If the device running the app is a PC, try opening the app using the SoundTouchC variant.
- The SoundTouchC variant will bypass a specific graphics interface that is not found in some Windows PCs. It is located in the SoundTouch folder found at either C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundTouch or C:\Program Files\SoundTouch
Try restarting the computer and re-opening the application.
- Shut down and restart the computer. Open the setup application once the computer has finished rebooting.
Try downloading the application to a different computer, if possible.
- There may be an issue with the computer, preventing it from creating and proper connection and accessing the application. Another computer may not have the same issue.
Additional support for your SoundTouch™ system:
Contact our technical support team for troubleshooting, setup and technical assistance. For the best possible service, please have your product nearby when you call.
Looking for the mobile app?
Once setup is complete, be sure to download the SoundTouch™ app for your smartphone or tablet. Then you can enjoy the convenience of controlling your system right from your mobile device
To install the app for your smartphone or tablet:
- For iOS users: download the SoundTouch™ controller app from the App Store
- For Android™ users: download the SoundTouch™ controller app from the Google Play™ store