Bose® FreeSpace® 4400 Installer™ software is used for the setup of the FreeSpace® 4400 business music system electronics. The software automatically detects the hardware you are connected to when it starts up. If hardware is present it will retrieve and display the current configuration. If you choose Service mode, it allows you to access the unit's error log for diagnostic purposes. The software allows the system installation professional to adjust individual signal processing functions, such as gain structure, routing and room EQ. It contains wizards for setting up Auto Volume in each of the four zones. The Installer™ software allows you to send the configuration file for that project to the FreeSpace 4400 business music system unit for storage on the flash memory card.
- Automated setup of Auto Volume
- Automatic detection of hardware
- Storing the project design file in the FreeSpace 4400 business music system unit
- Automatic error log for on-the-spot diagnostics
- Auto scheduling for system on/off, source selection and volume levels within a zone
Download FreeSpace Installer Software