Most serial numbers are 17 digits long, typically on a silver background and look like this:
For most products, the serial number can be found on the bottom or rear panel.
Lifestyle® DVD systems have two serial numbers—one on the media center and one on the Acoustimass® module. To provide the best support for your product, please locate the number on the bottom of the media center.
Lifestyle component-based systems have multiple locations for your serial number. If your media console is not easily accessible, you can enter the serial number found on the bottom of your Acoustimass module.
Bose® headphones have different serial number locations.
- Check inside the right earcup for QuietComfort® 2 and QuietComfort® 15 headphones (each with around-ear fit)
- Check inside the left earcup (Bose around-ear headphones) or under the left ear cushion (Bose on-ear headphones)
- Check inside the battery compartment for QuietComfort® 3 headphones (on-ear fit)
- Check the back of battery box for original QuietComfort® headphones (around-ear fit); this is not a 17-digit number
- Check under the silicon ear tip on the left earbud (Bose in-ear headphones) or right earbud (IE2 audio headphones); this is a 4-digit date-of-manufacture code
- Check above the USB connector for Bose Bluetooth® headsets; this is a 4-digit date-of-manufacture code