Lifestyle® 525 Series II home theater system
Sold from 2013 – present
Connecting other products
Setting up your Bose® product
- I don't know my network password
- Performing a remote update
- Performing a system update
- ADAPTiQ® system setup and deactivation
- Getting Started
- Setting up system
- Speaker placement
- Adding the system to your Wi-Fi® network
- Can I use a Wi-Fi Hotspot to connect and use my SoundTouch™ system?
- Alternate setup method
- Adding another SoundTouch™ system to your network
- Adding a Pandora® station
- Streaming the same music to all systems
- Adding a Pandora® Account
- About settings
- Setting a Recent as a preset
- Changing a system's name
- Using the SoundTouch™ app
- Setting and playing a preset with the app
- Controlling the system using the app
- Downloading the SoundTouch™ application
- Adding a music library
- Using Presets
- "Content cannot be played" message displayed
- "Searching for systems" message displayed
- "Service Unavailable" message (1602)
- "Service Unavailable" message (1608)
- "Service Unavailable" message (1620)
- Presets not showing
- SoundTouch™ app will not run
- Unable to log in to SoundTouch™ account
- Unable to play music library
- Performing a product reset
- Intermittent or poor Wi-Fi® network connection
- Sound troubleshooting
- Radio troubleshooting
- Remote troubleshooting
- Power troubleshooting
- iPod® troubleshooting
- Video troubleshooting
Most viewed articles
Incompatible routersView this list to get a better understanding of which routers will work with your Bose system. more »
Getting StartedHelpful tips you need to know before setting up your SoundTouch system. more »
I don't know my network passwordHaving trouble with your network password. Try these helpful hints. more »
Using the SoundTouch™ appLearn how to use the SoundTouch™ app by following these instructions. more »
Product guides and manuals
To view and print, you'll nead Adobe Reader:
SoundTouch™ wireless adapter
Add streaming music to your home entertainment system. The SoundTouch™ wireless adapter works with your home Wi-Fi® network to stream Internet radio, Pandora® and your music library directly to your Lifestyle® Series II or VideoWave® III system. Setup is easy, and your favorite music is always at your fingertips. Compatible with Lifestyle® 535 Series II, Lifestyle® 525 Series II and Lifestyle® 135 system II systems; and with VideoWave® III entertainment system.
Speaker wire adapter kit
Easily connect pre-installed speaker wiring (up to 14 gauge) to a Bose® home theater system. Kit includes 7' home theater speaker cable, speaker plate, cover plate, four mounting screws and instructions.
Boost FM reception on your home entertainment system with this external dipole FM antenna. Recommended wherever FM signal strength is weak for one or more stations. Plugs directly into antenna input on the back of your system.
UB-20 Series II wall/ceiling bracket
High quality cast zinc bracket, designed to provide unobtrusive wall mounting for Bose® cube speakers. These brackets allow both horizontal and vertical adjustment of speakers, so you can direct the sound where you like. Compatible with all Bose® 2-speaker and 5-speaker home entertainment systems
UTS-20 Series II universal table stand
This cast aluminum stand allows your speaker to be elegantly placed anywhere there's a flat surface. A groove in the tubing conceals the speaker wire while providing quick and easy access. Height: 7 inches (17.8 cm). Compatible with all Bose® 2-speaker and 5-speaker home entertainment systems.
UFS-20 Series II universal floor stands
Slender metal stands elegantly display your speakers while hiding the speaker wires. Designed to optimize listening. Height: 38" (96.5 cm). Compatible with all Bose® 2-speaker and 5-speaker home entertainment systems.
The best way to receive additional support for this product is to contact us via the method(s) below.
Contact our technical support team for troubleshooting, setup and technical assistance. For the best possible service, please have your product nearby when you chat.
Contact our technical support team for troubleshooting, setup and technical assistance. For the best possible service, please have your product nearby when you call.
Within the US
Outside the US
Contact Bose Worldwide support
Hours of operation
Monday — Friday: 8:30 AM — 9 PM ET
Saturday: 9 AM — 6 PM ET
Your article is loading